Affordable Housing Trust
The Cohasset Municipal Affordable Housing Trust (AHT) was established by the Town’s Affordable Housing Trust Bylaw to provide for the preservation and creation of affordable housing in the Town of Cohasset for the benefit of low and moderate income households and for the funding of community housing, as defined in the Community Preservation Act, MGL c. 44B. The Cohasset AHT Board of Trustees consists of seven members appointed by the Select Board, including one member of the Select Board.
To provide for the creation, preservation and retention of affordable housing in the Town of Cohasset for the benefit of low and moderate income households through a variety of programs that balance fiduciary responsibility and preservation of community character.
- Typically held monthly on Wednesday mornings at 8:45AM
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available 48 business hours prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
|Select Board Representative
Cohasset AHT Documents
- AHT letter to Planning Board RE Affordable Housing - 10.5.20
- 808 Jerusalem Road Letter to Abutters from AHT 12.15.20
- AHT Support Letter for CHI Inclusionary Zoning Proposal 05.25.21
- AHT to Water Commissioners- Support for 390 CJC Hwy. - 07.14.21
- AHT Support Letter CHI LIP application 8.31.21
- AHT Agreement with Mr. Schiavo - 147 South Main Street Final 1.6.22
- Heather Drive Motion Response from AHT _Final 8.11.22
- Chris Davis for Heather Drive neighbors, Letter to AHT 5-5-22 Final