Paul Pratt Memorial Library Trustees
- 6 p.m.
- 2nd Wednesday of every month
- Paul Pratt Memorial Library
35 Ripley Road
Cohasset, MA 02025
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Elaine Breslow - Term Expires 2025
- Megan Brinzey - Term Expires 2024
- Stephen Brown - Term Expires 2023
- Carolyn Coffey, Clerk - Term Expires 2023
- Brooke Jewell - Term Expires 2024
- Catherine Harvey, Chair - Term Expires 2024
- Marylou Lawrence - Term Expires 2023
- Sarah Pease - Term Expires 2025
- Alex Viteri - Term Expires 2025
OverviewThe Paul Pratt Memorial Library has nine trustees whom are elected for staggered, three-year terms. The Library Trustees meet on the second Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m. in the library, all meetings are open to the public. The trustees are not only advocates for Cohasset's public library, but are also responsible for the oversight of the library's operations, establishing policies and plans, and determining the library's annual budget.
The Mission of the Paul Pratt Memorial Library is to serve as a gateway to knowledge, a stimulant to creative imagination, and a resource for the entire community.