State Approved Municipal Harbor Plan (MHP) - July 2020
Municipal Harbor Plan (MHP) Information
Previous MHP Drafts
- Cohasset Proposed Municipal Harbor Plan July 2020
- 20200713 Appendix A
- 20200713 Appendix B
- 20200713 Appendix C
- 20200713 Appendix D
- 20200713 Appendix E
- March 2020 Cohasset Municipal Harbor Plan Draft
- November 2019 Cohasset Municipal Harbor Plan Draft
- September 2019 Cohasset Municipal Harbor Plan Draft
- July 2019 Cohasset Municipal Harbor Plan Draft
- April 2019 Cohasset Municipal Harbor Plan Draft
November 2019 Presentations
The Harbor Committee is responsible for making recommendations to the Selectmen and the Town Manager concerning the operation and condition of the Harbor. The Harbor Committee will be undertaking the production of a Municipal Harbor Plan in FY 18. Contact Tim Davis for more information (781.383.0232 - email contact coming soon).
- 7 p.m.
- As Announced
- Locations Vary
Contact Tracey Connors in the Selectmen's Office for meeting locations
Agendas & Minutes
- Timothy C. Davis, Chairman - TDavis@cohassetma.org
- firstname.lastname@example.org , Harbormaster -
- Paula M. Curran, Yacht Club Representative
- Vacancy, Sailing Club Representative
- Matthew B. Marr, Commercial Fisherman Representative - email@example.com
- Thomas P. Norton, Member - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barbara A. Canney, Citizen at Large
- Jeffrey S. Hartwell, Recreation Commission Representative
- Lisa Hewitt, CMI Representative - email@example.com
- Susan Bryant, CSCR Representative - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vacancy, Commercial Fisherman Representative
Overview of the Committee
The Cohasset Harbor Committee consists of nine members whom are appointed by the Selectmen and is organized as follows:
- Two citizens-at-large who serve three year terms.
- One representative of the Yacht Club.
- One representative of the Sailing Club.
- Two representatives of the commercial fishermen.
- One independent member.
- One representative of the Recreation Commission.
- One representative of CMI
- One representative of CSCR
- The Harbormaster to serve as a permanent ex-officio member.
- Municipal Harbor Plan FAQ
- Draft for discussion_Potential Organization of Harbor Committee Subcommittees July 2019
- December 17, 2018 Public Workshop Number 2 Power Point
- Public Workshop Flyer -December 17, 2018
- CZM Approved Notice to Proceed - Cohasset Municipal Harbor Plan
- Notice to Proceed Cohasset Harbor Plan
- Harbor Plan Power Point Presentation - June 2018
- Cohasset Harbor Master Plan 1980
- HARBOR DRAWINGS
- Harbor Plan 1980 overview in Mariner
- Inventory and Assessment Report Update 2013
- NOAA - 13269 Booklet Chart